QUALITY , HEALTH, SAFETY &
Geman-Gulf Enterprises Ltd.endeavours and ensures the company objectives achievement by complying with customer, ineterested parties, qhse and regulatory requirements. German-Gulf Enterprises Ltd. is committed to enhance the products quality, health & safety of people and to reduce the impact of its operations on the environment through a process of continual improvement and in compliance with ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015, ISO 45001:2018 and legal applicable requirements.
Our Quality, Health,
Safe Work Place
Leadership of German-Gulf Enterprises Ltd fulfill this policy through embracing the following objectives as core business values:
- Provide a healthy and safe work environment to ensure hazard, risk and accident free work place conducive to efficient performance of business and processes.
- Engagement of qualified staff with assigned responsibilities and accountabilities who are striving to continually improve performance of our Integrated Management System(IMS).
- Prevention of pollution through sourcing and promoting a product range to minimize the environmental impact of both service and distribution.
- Addressing internal and external issues, waste management, workplace hazards, environmental aspects and impacts and effective QHSE Risk Management.
- Committed to prevention of injury and ill health of employees, contractors and visitors.
- Effective communication, consultation and participation of employees and interested parties for efficient operations and to maximizes the engagement of human resources.
- Setting, monitorinng and reviewing objectives and targets at relevant functions and levels, and striving for their achievement.
- Provide necessary resources for effective implementation of GGE IMS requirements.
- Reviewing the suitability, adequacy and effectiveness of the IMS at planned intervals.
- This Policy will be publicly available to all the workforce and interested parities.